Why study CSR for the Jewellery Professional?
Gem-A’s new CSR for the Jewellery Professional course, developed in conjunction with Branded Trust and CIBJO’s educational charity, the World Jewellery Confederation Education Foundation (WJCEF), has been specifically tailored to the jewellery industry and the jewellery professional, and will provide the industry with an essential foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) which can be incorporated into any size business, no matter where it is located in the jewellery supply chain.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone in the gem and jewellery industry who want to move forward and bring CSR to their business and business supply chains.
- Six modules, incorporating online video lectures, delivered by experts in ethics and the jewellery industry
- Online course notes (available to download)
- Supplementary online readings and module tests
- Written essay component
- Learn to define CSR in a way that is relevant to jewellery professionals
- Become familiar with the high profile CSR issues affecting the industry, enabling you to build trust with consumers and clients
- Learn to expand on several other dimensions of the business case that lead to improved business performance
- Become aware of the different techniques and tools available to assist in implementing a CSR programme
- Learn about the implications of making ethical, fair, sustainable and green claims and the risks businesses run if those claim cannot be substantiated
- Learn about the growing importance of CSR as an essential aspect of professional accreditation